15-17 Moorundie Street, TRURO
All Offers Considered
Freehold and Lease - offers invited
- 43 years of ownership, for sale due to retirement.
- Frequented by locals, tourist and motorists.
- Two titles, located either side of the road.
- Zoned township. T4 pokies.
- Pool table, Juke Box, bar, outdoor dining.
- 4 rooms, private managers kitchen and lounge.
- To be sold on a walk-in walk-out basis.
- Bottle shop licence
- Will suit cellar door outlet, commercial/tourism.
- Highly visible site. To be sold as whole.
- Meals served 7 days a week.
- No goodwill- freehold sale.
- Put your best offer in, make the Truro Pub yours.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed